Honda Freed Singapore
The forum of the Freeders
Welcome on the Honda Freed Singapore.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Enjoy this forum.

Visiting JB or MY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visiting JB or MY

Post by DADDYCOOL on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 12:22 pm

Dear fellow members of HFSG,

Due to the recent spike of car theft in JB, better take more precaution and stay alert!

invest in better alarms and steering lock! Shocked

having your car stolen is one matter, but having it be a mule is deep sh1t!!!

excerpt from MCF:

"Another incident i wanna share is my friend who park his car at holiday plaza, JB. He go holiday plaza to shop, den go back singapore. At singapore custom, ask to alight and the police go under his car and remove 2 bag of drugs. Scare the hell out of him. He tot he confirm gg to up lorry liao. Den luckily police say they got inform that his car was saboh to smuggle drugs. So be careful and do note abt this crime when go JB. How these drug syndicate work is put a few bags of drugs under ur car, den track and follow ur car, once custom clear, continue follow to ur car park and remove the drugs from the car after u leaves. Ur mission is then completed for helping them to smuggle drugs to Singapore."

You have been warned!!!

DADDYCOOL

Back to top Go down

Re: Visiting JB or MY

Post by sevenseaters on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 12:46 pm

oh shit affraid new scheme and tactics for the smuggler?

btw, not related to the smuggling things, but i had good experience also with Custom/Immigration SG and Malaysia.

We went to JB last week using the 2nd link headed to Bukit Indah for shopping and returned on the same day.
Total 6 adults 2 children, Passport cleared by Malaysian custom only 5 adults 2 children affraid SG immigration found out when we entered in.

It ended up i had to make u-turn to Malaysia using "special lane" in SG custom. All remaining passengers stayed at SG custom affraid

Thank God, everything went smoothly and there was no jammed at all.
And we thankful that all related officers (SG and Malaysia) helped us during the process.

Just a note, even the SG officer told us that he himself had same experience like us.
Anyway, no one should be blame on this matter, it just a matter of troublesome clearing the necessary documents.

Lesson and moral of the story, check and recheck (always) the passport stamp every time you pass the immigration.

Back to top Go down

Post by nickf601 on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:52 pm

Be alert... if open space car park near by, use it instead in the shopping centre.. Got advise from one of my friend for Angansa Plaza , JB.
nickf601

Back to top Go down

Post by nickf601 on Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:53 pm

Beside the custom checkpoint, any one know where we can get the white card? They said Malaysia Tourism board no more distribute white card.
nickf601

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top